Lucas Group has partnered with our client in on their search for a Co-Manufacturing Manager.
**Seeking Candidates with a Military Background**
Scope of Responsibilities:
The Position: Co-Manufacturing Manager
This company is looking for a Co-Manufacturing Manager who will play a key role in supporting Welch's growth and innovation activities through management of external Supply Chain networks. The Co-Manufacturing Manager works closely with Operations, Supply Chain, and R&D partners to oversee a network of co-manufacturers as well as identifying potential new partners based on product, and needed Supply Chain capabilities. The Co-Manufacturing Manager will support searches for potential partners, development of business relationships, cross-functional assessments, and contract negotiation.
The Co-Manufacturing Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day management of co-manufacturers, administering agreements, managing partner performance, leading commercialization efforts, and delivering cost, quality, and service objectives.
What You’ll Do:
- Identify, assess, negotiate and support the selection of new co-manufacturing partners
- Manage day-to-day interactions with existing co-manufacturers
- Work cross-functionally to lead commercialization efforts at new and existing co-manufacturing locations
- Conduct quarterly reviews/assessments of co-manufacturer performance
- Enhance relationships with key co-manufacturers to ensure delivery of KPI goals
- Facilitate issue resolution with co-manufacturers
- Complete assessments in support of Co-Man Strategy and drive implementation
- Ensure detailed project plans are developed to deliver supply chain objectives
- Support Corporate Sustainability Objectives
Who You Are:
- Excellent leadership skills with strong business acumen
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Project management skills, including the ability to lead cross-functional teams through commercialization projects
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with all levels and functions of organizations on both an individual and team basis
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities under pressure
- Makes decisions that positively impact the current and future state of the business
- Works relentlessly to overachieve, anticipate obstacles, and creates plans to overcome them
- Knowledge and experience in all aspects of co-manufacturing operations including manufacturing and/or engineering, logistics, and quality
- Candidates should have 3-5 years of experience in contract manufacturing sourcing.
- BA/BS Required; preferable in a related field such as Finance, Business, or Supply Chain
- CPG experience preferred.
- 20-30% travel required.
Candidate Skills Needed:
- Strategic sourcing and supplier management
- Financial and cost analysis
- Contract Negotiation
- Manufacturing fundamentals
- Cross-functional leadership & influencing
What You'll Enjoy
- Collaborative colleagues working together to deliver results.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Robust health and paid time off benefits.
- Generous 401k plan
Title: Co-Manufacturing Manager
Location: Boston, MA
Client Industry: Food Manufacturing
Lucas Group ID: