Azure Cloud Engineer
Lucas Group has launched a search for an Azure Cloud Engineer to join our client's spirited fast paced tech team. Excellent opportunity to work with an established SaaS company that is building out new teams in their Tampa office. Ground floor opportunity with a start-up feel and excellent company culture and perks!
- Build cloud foundational components encompassing network, security, identity, operations, and governance in the Azure cloud
- Develop and document cloud best practices, guidelines, and guardrails cloud technologies
- Operationalize solutions from proof-of-concept through production, using automation for repeatability, maintainability, and to enforce standards
- Manage cloud environments in accordance with best practices
- Deploy and troubleshoot cloud technologies in accordance with IT security guidelines.
Experience required to be considered:
- 7+ years IT experience with 2+ years Azure cloud experience
- Experience designing and implementing cloud solutions using IAAS and PAAS
- Deep understanding of tools in the Azure platform
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and spoken
- Expertise in PowerShell and other automation languages (Python Go, etc.)
- Skilled building and using automation to implement cloud technologies
- Experience with cloud cost management and oversight
- Understanding of Active Directory Federation Services
- Ability to configure and manage Windows and Linux servers
- Strong knowledge of containers, container orchestration, and the Kubernetes ecosystem.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent industry experience