Client In-take Manager-Fully Remote/Contract-Hire
Personal Injury and Plaintiff's Law Firm Based in NYC, is seeking a Client Intake Manager who will be responsible for gathering pre-litigation information from new and prospective clients.
- Asking a series of questions and gathering data to best determine next steps and services
- Handling a high volume of phone and email inquiries regarding new personal injury/medical malpractice cases
- Collecting data throughout the initial admission process through interviews and surveys
- Ensuring all proper forms and documents are signed
- Communicating all newly obtained information with attorneys and additional staff, if necessary
- Maintaining client confidentiality at all times
- 2-3 years of experience as a client intake manager/specialist or similar role in law firm setting
- Understanding and experience in plaintiffs personal injury
- Strong communicative skills and phone etiquette
- Ability to work independently and take on multiple tasks at once
- Ability to adhere to client confidentiality at all times
- Skilled in Microsoft Office
- Bachelors Degree preferred
Up to 24, based on experience
1-2 calls with Managing Partner and Head of Operations
Accepting resumes immediately!
For confidential consideration, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!