Lucas Group has partnered with an internet-based healthcare, record management company on their search for a Senior Developer Clearing House Developer. Our client has over 20 years of successful experience and is rapidly expanding in the Texas area. This position offers major growth opportunities and will be part of a crucial role in expanding healthcare within the digital space.
What You Will Do:
- This position is responsible for collaborating with the product owner and business analysts
- Developing enterprise applications.
- This position plays a major role in a team by completing the major pieces of development, ensuring the technical coding is up to coding standards with minimal issues.
- This position focuses on the Clearinghouse backend processes and requires knowledge of EDI and Claim formats
- Develop high quality code that is both functional, performance sensitive, with proper error handling.
- Perform code reviews and effectively identify code that is not adhering to OA best practices.
- Experience working with healthcare clearinghouse technologies; experience troubleshooting, and triaging production level issues related to the clearinghouse.
- Strong understanding of Object-Oriented development and Payer and User Requests.
- One to two years of experience using unit test frameworks, Git, or other source control system
Educational & Work Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university
- Six to Ten years related experience and/or combination of education and experience
About Lucas Group
Lucas Group is North America’s premier executive recruiting solutions firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist clients ranging in size from small to medium-sized businesses to Fortune 500 companies by providing staffing solutions on a contract, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
Title: Senior Developer
Location: Texas Remote
Client Industry: Software – Healthcare
Client Job ID: 1591611