Clean Air Act Associate
A prestigious, international firm seeks a Clean Air Act Associate for its Environmental Group. This Chambers ranked practice group provides an opportunity to work on cutting-edge environmental issues while earning top compensation.
What make this a unique opportunity?
- Opportunity to work at a Chambers ranked practice group at an AmLaw 100 firm
- Strong leadership allowing candidates to work on a variety of environmental issues
- Small but mighty group that provides early leadership opportunities
- 3+ years of experience with the Clean Air Act. Government and law firm experience welcome!
- Strong advocacy and client services skills needed
- Excellent written communication skills