Lucas Group is exclusively engaged on a CIO search in the Greater Chicago area for an IoT company. In this role, you will be the leader over all of IT, driving innovation and optimization for all product lines.
What You Will Do :
- Assume ownership and lead all Information Technology functions and processes including software development and QA, application and database operations, network operations, information security, and helpdesk / desktop support.
- Implement continuous improvements to achieve scalability needed for company growth targets while also achieving service availability / uptime targets. Includes implementing always-on-availability groups with geographic redundancy across two or more data centers.
- Lead the transformation of the information technology organization from traditional dev/QA/ops roles into a modern DevOps framework to increase agility and throughput.
- Bring company’s Information Security Management System to maturity and evolve / improve information security to become a core competency.
- Work closely with business development and product management functions to prioritize and deliver software features needed for company growth.
- Expertise in software applications that are both real-time and transactional intensive.
- Highly knowledgeable about Microsoft SQL and .Net frameworks, and broad knowledge of other technology tools such as Angular, Redis, SignalR, etc.
- Demonstrated track-record of transforming IT organizations into more nimble operations as well as evolving applications to cloud-native architectures.
Educational & Work Requirements:
- 10+ years of progressive leadership in various IT disciplines such as software development, database administration, applications ops, and network ops managing mission-critical systems that are expected to be available 24/7.
About Lucas Group
Lucas Group is North America’s premier executive recruiting solutions firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist clients ranging in size from small to medium-sized businesses to Fortune 500 companies by providing staffing solutions on a contract, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
Location: Naperville, IL
Client Industry: IoT
Client Job ID: 1588182