Title: Chief of Staff
Location: Atlanta, GA
Lucas Group Job ID: 1567323
Role Overview: Lucas Group has partnered with an Atlanta based late stage start up in their search for their first HR associate, Chief of Staff. Reporting to the CFO, this is an opportunity to create, develop and implement change to make an impact in a small but growing organization.
This person will be responsible for a myriad of roles to include administration, client servicing, facilities maintenance, HR consulting and management (payroll, benefits, insurance, recruiting, interviewing, onboarding / offboarding) and other special projects, as necessary.
The ideal candidate has a progressive HR background within lean environments and is wanting a fun yet productive environment!
- Bachelor's degree, Master's a plus
- 5+ years well rounded HR experience, preferably within start-up or late stage start-up environments and/or small, privately owned professional services industry companies (Investment Banking, Private Equity, Real Estate, Management Consulting etc...)
- Bring outsourced HR inhouse - benefits, payroll, HR Admin
- Demonstrated experience in developing and defining a company culture, implementing policies & procedures, recruiting and retaining talent, working with benefits & payroll providers
- HR certifications a plus, not required
Lucas Group is North America's premier executive search firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist mid-tier to Fortune 500 clients to find transcendent, executive talent; candidates fully realize their career ambitions; and associates find professional success. Headquartered in Atlanta, GA with 16 regional offices, our trusted, consultative, and passionate recruitment professionals combine industry depth and geographic breadth to deliver superior results. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com.