Lucas Group has partnered with a Fintech sales and marketing organization that connects auto finance lenders to qualified, established borrowers nationwide. We are looking for an innovative and experienced Chief Marketing Officer that is data driven and passionate about marketing. You will be responsible for defining the overall marketing strategy and its planning and execution across all channels including lead generation, brand management, digital & direct marketing, optimizing strategic partnerships, and establishing a national narrative designed to educate the public on the features and benefits of our business. This is an exciting opportunity for the marketing leader who wants to take a well-established organization with a stellar reputation and create a national brand. This position is located in the Denver Metro area.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITES:
- Oversee multi-channel marketing efforts across direct mail, digital marketing, online lead generators, affiliates, referrals, and other new partnerships.
- Manage marketing budget to drive new lead growth for rapidly growing business while managing customer acquisition cost.
- Develop and oversee effective SEO, social marketing, and paid search strategies.
- Guide marketing research into customer insights to better understand current customers, potential customers, appropriate audience segmentation schema, and optimal communication strategies for each.
- Fully understand the customer journey and what they need at each point of the purchase lifecycle.
- Develop a strategy for retargeting and nurturing leads with an active, precisely targeted, and automated communication strategy.
- Manage internal marketing team and third-party relationships with existing and new partners and stakeholders.
- Connect consumer research with intra-company stakeholders.
- Manage the voice and look of the company.
- Provide ongoing support and strategic management for the team (Design, Content, Customer Support).
- Develop company brand and market-specific narratives to ensure the brand is correctly positioned.
EDUCATION and/or WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum of 10 years marketing management experience
- Demonstrated success in multi-channel direct-to-consumer marketing organization.
- Experience working within the consumer directed financial services industry preferred but not required.
- Experience building and/or overseeing digital marketing, including search engine optimization, social marketing and paid search is a must.
- Masters (preferred) or Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, marketing, psychology, or related field
- Proven ability to lead and mentor an established team.
They offer an excellent compensation package that includes Salary, Bonus, and LTI program