* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. *
Looking for a Cyber Security Manager to lead a team to provide professional and technical cybersecurity services and support the Information System Security Manager for a key federal customer. Scope of the services include Cyber operations, evaluation and assessments, and integration of projects with other organizational services.
Must be able to obtain and maintain a U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) security clearance at a Q level. Prefer active DOE Q or Top Secret clearance.
- Oversee daily operations of a team of information assurance and cyber security analysts across multiple sites
- Accountable for the overall cybersecurity delivery aspects for a large-scale program
- Lead the team of approximately 150 FTEs conducting vulnerability and risk assessments and providing recommendations in accordance with customer requirements
- Develop Corrective Action Plans
- Develop Policy implementation guidance
- Lead Disaster Recovery planning and execution and business continuity
- Assist the ISSM in developing and maintaining cybersecurity documentation
- Conduct internal assessments and successful applicable regulatory compliance audits while maintaining/obtaining ATO’s
- Ensure cybersecurity projects are fully and seamlessly integrated into the environment.
- Proactively identify, analyze and mitigate risks and capture opportunities while driving change
- Support Innovation and IT strategy planning activities.
- Drive continuous service improvement and innovation in cybersecurity processes.
- Connect with related contracts and delivery organizations to secure the network.
- Remain conversant with the Federal Government and industry’s cybersecurity technology and practices.
- May execute staffing actions, including recruitment, supervision, development, and disciplinary actions.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Active TOP SECRET clearance and/or U.S. Department of Energy Q clearance
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a DOE security clearance at a Q level
- Bachelor’s Degree in information Technology, Engineering or related field from an accredited college or university and 12 years of direct work experience reflecting demonstrated ability is required or a Master’s Degree and 10 years of direct related work experience.
- Significant experience in supporting Cyber Security for Federal customers including Splunk Technologies.
- Understanding of Federal Information System Management Act (FISMA) reporting, NITS and Technology (NIST), Federal Information Processing Standards (FIPS), DOE 200 series, and DOE Departmental policies.
- Experience in leading cyber operations to include data center and MS AZURE Cloud migration and SOC.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities.
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- DOE site experience strongly preferred
- Experience in both Classified and Unclassified operations.
- Related industry-recognized certifications including PMP, Security + and Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) desired
- Experience with Command Cyber Readiness Inspections (CCRI)
- Knowledge and experience with Splunk and/or other security information and event management tools