Lucas Group has partnered with our client in on their search for a Chief Information Officer (CIO). This is an excellent opportunity to join a regional leader in progressive IT solutions!
The Chief Information Officer (CIO) will manage all areas of Technology and a team of 20-25 across Infrastructure, Help Desk, Development and Cyber Security.
The Chief Information Officer (CIO) is accountable for timeliness, security, and integrity of enterprise information and data. As a member of the Senior Leadership Team, the CIO sets the overall direction for technology through strategic planning, evaluation, and recommendation that help achieve the organization’s key business objectives and goals.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Develop, maintain, and execute a Technology Strategy and Plan.
- Establish strategic partnerships and/or relationships with key IT hardware, software, and service providers as well as local and state agencies.
- Sponsor collaborative planning processes to ensure that technology is a strategic partner in all areas. Provide leadership to implement projects and then monitor progress toward goals and objectives.
- Lead the creation, implementation, and overall technical strategy of large scale, database-intensive web site with integrated e-commerce features
- Provide IT solutions that enable the organization to comply with new statutes or administrative orders.
- Demonstrated technical expertise and leadership in an environment that includes SQL scripts, forms, .Net, Visual Basic, C++, HTML, SharePoint, Crystal Reports, API development.
- Must possess a strong working knowledge of Windows 2000/XP, MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Odyssey Case Maintenance System and/or MUNIS experience a plus.
Educational & Work Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology; or Business/Management with emphasis on Technology is required.
- 10+ years progressive management experience in a technology-related position
- 5+ years' senior level management experience
Title: Chief Information Officer (CIO)
Location: Orlando, FL
Client Industry: Government
Lucas Group ID: 1582828