Lucas Group has partnered with our client in Atlanta, GA in their search for a Chief Information Officer. Our client is $1B in revenue privately held company that has been around for more than 100 years. They are looking for a forward thinking technologist that can bring fresh ideas and technology solutions to keep up with their growing business.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Set technology objectives and strategies for the organization in correlation with the business objectives
- Select and implement suitable technology to streamline all internal operations and help optimize their strategic benefits
- Design and customize technological systems and platforms to improve customer experience
- Plan the implementation of new systems and provide guidance to IT professionals and other staff within the organization
- Excellent knowledge of IT systems and infrastructure
- Background in designing/developing IT systems and planning IT implementation
- Solid understanding of data analysis, budgeting and business operations
- Experienced in advancing organizations digital footprints
Educational & Work Requirements:
- Bachelors degree from an accredited school / prefer a Masters degree
About Lucas Group
Lucas Group is North America’s premier executive recruiting solutions firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist clients ranging in size from small to medium-sized businesses to Fortune 500 companies by providing staffing solutions on a contract, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
Client Industry: Consumer Goods
Client Job ID: 1588067