Title: Senior Vice President, Human Resources
Location: Tampa, FL
Lucas Group ID: 1564023
Role Overview: Lucas Group has partnered with a rapidly growing financial services firm in their search for a Senior Vice President, Human Resources. As part of a collaborative executive leadership team the SVP, HR will lead the function while driving business results through the implementation and deployment of human capital strategies. Deliverables of the role include:
- Providing a clear and effective structure for the HR department while leading from the front.
- Leading the implementation of an HRIS
- Measuring the effectiveness of the HR function through utilization of KPI metrics
- Acting as a change agent to develop and implement proactive employee engagement strategies to create a culture of inclusion where everyone is operating in a ‘one’ company culture
- Advising executive leadership around employee communication strategies
- Directing union negotiation strategy
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or similar field
- Master’s Degree strongly preferred
- 15+ years’ HR Leadership experience
- Experience supporting unionized employees
- A proven ability to act as a change agent and drive employee engagement
Lucas Group is North America's premier executive search firm. Since 1970, our culture and methods have driven superior results. We assist mid-tier to Fortune 500 clients find transcendent, executive talent; candidates fully realize their career ambitions, and associates find professional success. Headquartered in Atlanta, GA with 16 regional offices, our trusted, consultative, and passionate recruitment professionals combine industry depth and geographic breadth to deliver superior results. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com.