Our client, a $60M manufacturer and wholesale distributor had engaged us on their search for a new Chief Financial Officer. The Chief Financial Officer will report to the CEO and assume a strategic role in the overall management of the company. The CFO will have primary day-to-day responsibility for planning, implementing, managing, and controlling all financial-related activities of the company. This will include direct responsibility for accounting, finance, forecasting, strategic planning, job costing, legal, property management, deal analysis and negotiations, investor relationships and partnership compliance and private and institutional financing.
- Provide senior leadership with advice on the financial implications of business activities.
- Provides leadership in the development for the continuous evaluation of short and long-term strategic financial objectives.
- Ensure credibility of Finance group by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends, and forecasts.
- Lead third-party auditors’ efforts.
- Take hands-on lead position of developing, implementing, and maintaining a comprehensive job cost system.
- Manage processes for financial forecasting, budgets and consolidation and reporting to the Company.
- Ensure that effective internal controls are in place and ensure compliance with GAAP and applicable federal, state and local regulatory laws and rules for financial and tax reporting.
- BS in Accounting or Finance
- MBA and/or CPA highly desirable.
- 10+ years in progressively responsible financial leadership roles. Initiating financial auditing a plus, M&A experience a plus.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation