Title: Chief Diversity Officer
Location: Fairfax, VA
Lucas Group Job ID: 1579470
Role Overview: Lucas Group has partnered with a professional services firm in Northern Virginia in its search for a strategic Chief Diversity Officer. This is a highly visible and newly created role that will partner with all employee levels, including executive leadership. In this role, you will lead the development and implementation of an effective strategy to build a vibrant culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion for all members of the organization. The Chief Diversity Officer will shape a creative, dynamic, and forward-thinking D&I strategy, and champion the importance and value of a diverse, inclusive, and equitable environment.
- BS/BA, Organizational Psychology or relevant business experience. Masters degree preferred.
- 10+ years of professional experience, which includes at least 5 years of leading and implementing diversity and inclusion programs in complex organizations.
- Experience in building and maintaining critical collaborations and partnerships across functions and disciplines
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills toward building credibility and unity around difficult and complex issues
- Strong leadership and organizational development skills to promote, execute, and assess the impact of strategic priorities and initiatives
Since our founding nearly 50 years ago, Lucas Group has led and continuously transformed the executive recruiting industry by delivering transcendent executive talent to our corporate clients while helping individuals fully realize their career ambitions. Our collaborative culture attracts and rewards the industry’s top recruiters and, coupled with industry-leading methodologies, drives superior results.
We have unparalleled reach across major U.S. cities, job functions and industries, with divisions specializing in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Military Transition, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Operations, as well as Contract Engineering.
From a one-man operation in 1970 in Atlanta, Lucas Group has grown to nearly 450 employees and our success is built on unmatched customer service and bottom line results.
Our objective: To be a trusted consultant for all of your professional recruiting and placement needs.