* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. *
Lucas Group has partnered with our client, a high-quality, specialized industrial cleaning services provider, on their search for a Chemical Superintendent in Sumter SC. The company culture is built on the foundation of 3 core values: safety, quality and integrity. They seek out eager individuals wanting to develop their skills and apply them to building their future with life-long career growth.
What You Will Do:
- Travel: at least 90% travel to other locations to assist with other outages/jobs. Travel to other divisions to offer support by leading multiple crews and offering assistance during jobs
- Visit local customer sites to ensure crews are meeting all expectations regarding policies and procedures; ensure all safety policies are followed and enforced at all times
- Assist the General Manager within the geographical location to service, maintain, and prepare equipment for upcoming jobs; assist GM in planning and coordinating equipment and human capital to meet customer expectations
- Responsible for leading multiple teams to ensure jobs are completed efficiently, effectively, and safely.
- Responsible for leading and developing individuals in efforts to increase skill sets and shift talent throughout the organization.
- Responsible for assisting in the preparation and planning of upcoming jobs as well enforcing any safety processes and procedures that follow.
- Ensure administrative duties are completed properly and on time (timesheets, JSHAs, etc.)
- Communicate job scope changes, job details, job costs saving, and potential job opportunities with local leadership; report any quality issues to the appropriate leadership
Education and Work Requirements:
- Bachelors degree desired (preferably in engineering or industrial field)
- Overnight travel will be required for this position. Geographical territories can range in size depending on the customer base.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- 3-5 years of experience within industrial or operations field; 3-5 years in management preferred
- Must have valid driver’s license and good driving record
About Lucas Group
Lucas Group is North America’s premier executive recruiting solutions firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist clients ranging in size from small to medium-sized businesses to Fortune 500 companies by providing staffing solutions on a contract, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
Title: Chemical Superintendent
Location: Sumter SC
Client Industry: Facilities / Maintenance / Janitorial / Cleaning
Client Job ID: 1579058