* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. *
Travel: up to 80%
This position will provide comprehensive technical support to the Charger Commissioning Supervisor and other site leadership team members. You will be responsible for new construction site and equipment inspection and commissioning of Heavy Duty Electric Vehicle Chargers.
About the Role – You will:
- Will support primarily the western portions of the US and Canada.
- Review equipment installation through provided images, video conference, or site visit readiness to commission.
- Commission heavy duty battery electric vehicle chargers.
- Complete required commissioning documentation as needed.
- Complete all required commissioning steps per ISO9001 within allotted timeframe.
- Work with various internal and external partners as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
- Self-starter with the ability to adapt interpersonal styles and techniques to influence at all levels of the organization.
- Customer-focused attitude, with high level of professionalism and discretion.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality, establish trust and credibility, and act with complete integrity.
- Detail-oriented, resourceful and diligent.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Sound judgment and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
Your Experience Includes:
- Ability to obtain a passport.
- Excellent time management skills; ability to make own required travel arrangements and complete assigned tasks with minimal direct supervision
- General knowledge of basic electricity and electronics (i.e., multi-meter, AC and DC voltage theory)
- Demonstrated ability to work directly with customers
- Experience working within a regulated quality system
- Proficient in MS Office applications or similar applications
- Physical Demands:
- May work various shifts as needed; may be requested to travel to different locations.
- Lifting up to 25 pounds and occasionally 50 pounds.
- Able to walk, stand, crouch, bench, kneel, lift, carry and reach as needed in large and tight spaces.
- Good eye/hand coordination and ability to identify color variations, depth perceptions and close or distance visual items.
- Manual dexterity with occasional repetitive finger motion.
- Environmental Demands:
- Ability to work in manufacturing environment with extreme heat and cold conditions.
- Wear protective clothing or respiratory protective equipment.
- Works with irritant chemicals, gases, etc.