Title: Organizational Design and Learning & Development Consultant
Location: Atlanta, GA
Lucas Group ID: 1568169
Role Overview: Lucas Group has partnered with a global technology organization in their search for an Organizational Design and Learning & Development Consultant. This is a Senior Manager or Director level opportunity to build out best practices in org design, change leadership, and workforce planning in a fast-paced, results-oriented organization. The ideal candidate has significant experience building out organizational design, change leadership, and workforce planning programs within large, global organizations.
- Provides employee education and change leadership consulting around business and digital transformations.
- Lead the integration of new company values into talent processes.
- Consults with HR business partners around strategic workforce planning and org design principles and best practices.
- Provide consistent practices and thought leadership.
- Work with the head of talent acquisition to tie business conversations around succession planning and performance management into the talent pipeline.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in HR or a related field
- 7-10+ years demonstrated organizational design, L&D, change management, and workforce planning experience in a large, global organization
- Experience leading a large-scale organizational values deployment effort at a global company
Lucas Group is North America's premier executive search firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist mid-tier to Fortune 500 clients find transcendent, executive talent; candidates fully realize their career ambitions; and associates find professional success. Headquartered in Atlanta, GA with 16 regional offices, our trusted, consultative, and passionate recruitment professionals combine industry depth and geographic breadth to deliver superior results. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com.