Lucas Group has been retained by Private Equity Group to assist with their search for a Chief Financial Officer for their portfolio company in San Diego. The portfolio company, a $100M linen services, focused on the healthcare industry, has locations across the west and is growing rapidly. The CFO will act as the strategic partner to the CEO, private equity owners and execute the organization’s financial strategies
- Provides leadership in the development for the continuous evaluation of short and long-term strategic financial objectives.
- Perform risk management by analyzing the organization’s liabilities and investments.
- Manage processes for financial forecasting, budgets and consolidation and reporting to the company.
- Manage cash flow for the organization’s operations.
- Manage vendor relationships.
- Prepare reliable current and forecasting reports
- Oversee budget planning and on-going reporting
- Interact with and bring the departments in line with the CEO’s plans, initiatives, and recommendations.
- Oversee activities of, and maintain relationships with outside tax preparers, bankers, and insurance providers
- Proven experience as CFO, VP of Finance, finance officer or equivalent role
- 10+ years in progressively responsible financial leadership roles
- Experience with a labor intensive or multi-site manufacturing operation
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, economics, or business field
- Previous experience partnering with a private equity group
- MBA degree and/or a CPA is highly preferred