Lucas Group has been exclusively engaged by a Private-Equity backed Healthcare Services company to identify a Chief Financial Officer. This role will report to the MD of the PE-Firm and is responsible for leading and developing the finance and accounting department. The organization is poised for substantial growth and the ideal leader will an accounting professional with excellent communication skills and a background in public accounting.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepares all monthly financial statements and reports for multiple companies.
- Prepares the budget and monitors all aspects of financial operations. Provides company financials on budget to actual performance to center administrators.
- Prepares and effects timely filing of federal and state tax payments and reports.
- Prepares and submits all annual financial statements to outside CPA firm for tax returns filings.
- Establishes and reviews financial policies and procedures to assure financial accountability.
- Maintain appropriate internal controls to safeguard the company’s assets.
- Responsibility over Revenue Cycle, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll, General Ledger, Fixed Assets, Account Reconciliations.
- Updates Health Plans Revenue and Medical Costs financial model.
- Perform financial analysis and ad hoc reports as requested.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- Experience: 15+ years experience including public accounting and corporate accounting preferred.
- Software: Proficient in QuickBooks and MS Office Programs
- Critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Ability to analyze complex problems and identify solutions.
- Broad understanding of business issues and metrics.
- Good understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Healthcare experience preferred.