Lucas Group has partnered with our client in the renewable energy space search for a Capital Markets Associate to be responsible for working with investors in structuring, negotiating, executing, and managing strategic finance projects.
- Creates and analyzes financial models for portfolios of residential solar systems
- Supports the structuring and execution of project finance and other capital markets transactions
- Coordinates with investors, lenders, rating agencies, and banks to manage transaction due diligent processes.
- Collaborates with colleagues across the company to meet operational and reporting requirements of transactions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in order to communicate with executive management and other senior resources
- Extensive financial modeling experience
Educational & Work Requirements:
- Degree:Undergraduate degree in finance, economics or business administration
- Work Experience: 2+ years of relevant experience in an investment banking or structured finance role
Title: Capital Markets Associate
Location: Central Houston
Client Industry: Renewable Energy
Lucas Group ID: 1589315