* This company is specifically seeking candidates with U.S. military experience. *
Various Locations: TX, MN, MI, IA, IL, East Coast
Travel: 100% within the US (some International may be required)
What You Will Do:
Will be responsible for installing, troubleshooting and repairing Laser cutting and Automation systems, and Press Brake Machines.
- Diagnose mechanical, and electrical problems, performing mechanical and electrical repairs, install new machines.
- Install, repair, commission and troubleshoot machine tools.
- Enter service reports.
- Provide basic customer guidance on machine operation, and maintenance and safety at customer locations.
Educational & Work Requirements:
- Associates or technical school degree in engineering or related is preferred.
- Electrical and mechanical machine troubleshooting experience.
- 1-3 years hands-on experience in field service of large machinery, or machine tool installation, repair and preventative service.
- Ability to travel 100%, primarily within the United States. Occasional international travel may be required.
- Be able to work overtime and including weekends as needed.
Title: Field Service Engineer
Locations: TX, MN, MI, IA, IL, East Coast
Client Job ID: 1585462