* This company is specifically seeking candidates with U.S. military experience. *
What You Will Do:
Tasked with calibrating a wide variety of electronic test and measurement equipment.
- Performs maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of equipment.
- Ensures equipment meets manufacturer specifications and is cosmetically in good condition.
- Develops calibration procedures and methods.
- Identifies out-of-tolerance conditions and perform corrective action.
- Identifies and correct measurement errors.
- Prepares calibration reports and certificates.
- Performs uncertainty evaluation and measurements.
Education and Work Experience
- TMDE/PMEL certified or Associates degree in Electronic Technologies
- 3+ years’ calibration experience (preferably in a commercial lab)
- Strong knowledge of electronic theory
- Proficient use in MET/TEAM and MUDCATS software highly preferred
Title: Calibration Technician
Location: San Diego CA
Client Job ID: 1590692