Lucas Group has partnered with our manufacturing client in Grand Rapids, Michigan on their search for a Business Systems Analyst. This company is a leader in top quality products and has offices all over the Western Hemisphere. This position will be the top IT resource in their location and play a significant role in the larger IT department around the company.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Works closely with Planning and Operations to define business application requirements and system integration specifications.
- Responsible for the activities related to the design, development and implementation of new software systems as required. This will include quality assurance, user support, user documentation, and compliance to the Information Technology standard operating procedures.
- Assists with and/or directs the training of personnel as it relates to use of the business applications features and functions including but not limited to user procedures manuals, training curriculum and associated training materials.
- Works closely with the business unit to assist and provide general application technical support and guidance.
- Experience with relational data base technologies and platforms within a distributed client/server application environment.
- Strong experience with project management and process/functional definition of business applications within a manufacturing business environment.
- Strong research and analytical skills and the ability to self direct training to stay current with advancing technologies.
- JDE Enterprise One Experience or Greycon Experience Preferred
Educational & Work Requirements:
- Bachelor Degree with an emphasis in Information Technology, MIS, and/or Business Management preferred but not required.
- Associates Degree in Information Technology, Computer Programming, and/or Business Management in addition to 2-5 years of experience in a comparable Information Technology Business Systems environment.
- 5+ years in a similar role
Title: Business Systems Analyst
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Client Industry: Manufacturing
Lucas Group ID: 1589029