Business Systems Analyst Job – Job #1569034
Our client has been a trusted resource to the Department of Defense for 3 decades. They have authored software systems currently in use by the U.S. Air Force, Navy & Marine Corp
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for a Business Systems Analyst that will be a primary interface between Technical and Functional military leaders and our software engineering architects and developers. While development military and software development skills are not required, being able to understand and speak to functional and technical limitations and customer desires in necessary
WHY DO YOU WANT THIS JOB?
- 75%+ Remote, work from home, 1 - 2 Days a week onsite.
- True 40 Hour work weeks. Determine your own schedule, How, where and when you work is your decision. Option to work weekends or evenings, short days or long days. Entirely up to you.
- $90,000 Target compensation package, Flexibility based on fit.
- Excellent benefits upon hire, Unquestioned stability
- Current Secret Clearance NOT required, our client will apply for and obtain a DOD Clearance on a candidate’s behalf. Excellent entry point into a stable, exclusive and high demand career
- Meaningful work. Working on next gen software programs (.Net core, Angular/React) for the U.S Military
We are only considering candidates that are local to the Tampa Bay area.