* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. *
The Business Operations Manager is the ultimate leader within the organization. He or she will be the President/CEO's trusted leader and manager.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Head of Human Resources - Create and implement plans and processes for hiring/recruiting, on-boarding and termination. You will also be responsible for ensuring compliance with local, state and national laws when it comes to employees and independent contractor policies.
- Maintain employee, independent contractor and business records to ensure agent and corporate licenses are maintained and up to date
- Maintain relationship with the local Board of Realtors (you will likely obtain a real estate license yourself)
- Create and maintain goal setting, tracking, and achievement plans for the entire organization
- Create company bonus/profit sharing plans
- Maintain and create new relationships with vendors
- Ensure a high moral within the organization. Organize and run company-wide parties and events.
- Seek out and implement an employee benefits plan.
- Daily office administration (inventory/supply management, bill pay, payroll etc)
- Continually look for ways to streamline business processes and maximize company profitability
Other assignments and duties assigned (and not assigned) by the President (potential financial analysis and book keeping responsibilities over time)
- This is the most unique opportunity you'll likely see during your transition from Active Duty. There aren't many like it.
- It's the ultimate challenge. Leading a small company is no easy feat -- you will gain real-world business experience equivalent to an MBA over time
- LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION (Disney World is in your back yard)
- Tons of flexibility to create and lead, while challenging yourself and others to be the very best they can be
- Learn the real estate industry inside and out from a team of highly experienced professionals
- As trust is built, there could be other big-time financial and leadership perks