Lucas Group has partnered with our hospitality client in Atlanta, GA on their search for a Business Intelligence Analyst.
As a Business Intelligence Analyst, you will report directly to the Sr. Director of Digital and Strategy and will be responsible for running queries, building reports, and creating dashboards and informative data visuals to present to Sr. Leadership and Management teams.
What You Will Do:
- Design visually compelling and easy to use dashboards (PowerBi and DAX)
- Ensure accuracy and reliability of data in delivered content through QA and testing using SQL and other available resources.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to understand business objectives and business problems the organization is trying to solve for and translate desired outcomes into standardized or one-off analysis and reporting
- Advanced working knowledge of Excel, PowerBI, Tableau, SQL, and DAX
- Previous experience working with Aloha POS or other multi-site retail POS system to extract and analyze transactional data
- 5+ years' experience creating enterprise reporting
Educational & Work Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Data Analytics, Finance, Computer Science, Engineering, Information Sciences, or similar
- 3+ years' progressive experience as a Business Intelligence Analyst
About Lucas Group
Lucas Group is North America’s premier executive recruiting solutions firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist clients ranging in size from small to medium-sized businesses to Fortune 500 companies by providing staffing solutions on a contract, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
Title: Business Intelligence Analyst
Location: Greater Atlanta area
Client Industry: Hospitality
Client Job ID: 1589894