Immigration Paralegal Opportunity (Northern Virginia)
Lucas Group is recruiting an immigration paralegal for an AmLaw 100 law firm for its Northern Virginia office. They are a firm that prides itself on maintaining a connected and strong firm culture with large, international resources.
- Prepare Immigrant and Non-Immigrant Visas i.e., PERM, I-140, AOS, Consular Processing, Advance Parole, EAD, as well as H-1B, L, TN, E-1/2, O, and J visas)
- Process I-485; submit applicatios for employment autorization document; travel document, replacement I-94 and I-90
- Perform immigration paralegal work in a fast paced environment
- Assist a team of experienced immigration attorneys and professionals
- Perform heavy volume of work in a deadline driven environment
- Manage a docket of immigration cases for the full life-cycle, from case initiation until submission to the US Embassy, US Citizenship & Immigration Services, US Department of Labor; US Department of State and other government agencies
- Track deadlines and expiration dates
- Assemble filings, research legal and factual issues
- Conduct Immigration-related research
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- A minimum of 3 years of Businesss/International Immigration experience with a law firm
- Experience with immigration case management systems (e.g. INSZoom)
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to work independently
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with Windows-based software and Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent customer service skills
WHY LUCAS GROUP?
Lucas Group is a leading national executive recruitment firm, ranked in top five on Forbes’ list of Best Professional Recruiting Firms in 2020.