Business Immigration Associate
A prestigious international law firm ranked in the AmLaw 50 is seeking a Business Immigration Associate for their Washington, DC office.
Some highlights about what makes this a unique position:
- Very competitive compensation and benefits that match up among the best in the DC legal market
- A partnership group that prioritizes developing associate skills
- A firmwide drive focused on associate life
The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of 2 years' experience as an associate in a law firm practice centered on business immigration
- Extensive experience providing counsel to entities concerning employment-based visas and permanent residency, including H1B, L1, and PERM petitions
- A focus on US business immigration matters, with exposure to global cases
- Exposure to developing strategic plans with employer clients to ensure compliance with immigration laws, regulations, and policies
- Top academic credentials
Apply today for this exciting opportunity to elevate your practice with a top DC law firm!