Business Development – Road Construction - High Friction Surface Treatment Services
HOME-BASED (United States)
Our client company has a 40-year history providing a myriad of recession-proof services. They focus on roads, highways, and structures from pavement, bridge and storm water maintenance, technology solutions in traffic monitoring and optimization and more. Capitalizing on their proven track record at the state level of government (Department of Transportation – DOT), this role provides you the opportunity to use your Business Development and Market Research skills – identifying and educating state Safety Engineers on the importance of allocating specific funds for high friction surface treatment. Additionally, you will be selling subcontracting HFST services highway, road and bridge projects.
- 5+ years proven new business sales experience
- Comfortable cold calling and hunting new business
- Background selling services vs. product – with effective research capabilities to identify targets and penetrate appropriately
- Ability to develop a sales strategy and effective sales plan for success
- Interest in safety and desire to “sink your teeth” into a niche area