The fastest growing Cannabis/Hemp company with products available in over 1300 stores and dispensaries is expanding our sales force.
If you meet these requirements please apply.
3-5 years experience as a business development manager, sales rep. or a relevant role
- Some Market knowledge of cannabis
- Experience in Health & Beauty sales
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
- Leadership capabilities
We are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate Business Development Representative to be the face of our company and promote our products and services within the Health and Beauty industry. This position will oversee the sales implementation into NEW target accounts as well as maintain relationships with existing accounts.
The ideal candidate will be based in Irvine/Santa Ana and will have a strong sense of professionalism, assertiveness, and customer service. Ultimately, you should be able to increase our company’s brand awareness and generate new sales opportunities. A clean driving record and background check will be conducted.
- Build long-term business relationships with new prospect leads, and current
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Travel to Northern California, frequently, for a week to conduct new and current business
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000 - $70,000.00 per year plus Bonus and Full benefits
The Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative