Title: Business Development Manager/Executive Search Consultant
Location: Houston, TX
Lucas Group Job ID: 1571088
Lucas Group Associates are North America’s premier executive recruiters, serving mid-tier to Fortune 500 clients. With teams of recruitment experts across the country, our broad reach delivers demonstrated hiring results. We work across all major industries and functionalities to find and place the transcendent talent.
We are currently looking to hire an experienced Business Development Manager/Executive Search Consultant to develop relationships with executives and business owners in the Houston! Human Resources industry experience is preferred.
Business Development Managers Enjoy:
- Great Pay with uncapped commissions that can pay up to 60%
- Opportunity to build and maintain their own book of business
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Sales Incentive trips and awards
- Travel and entertainment reimbursement
- Leadership vs. Management culture
- Onsite sales mentorship from senior leadership
- W2 employment + full benefits package
- Identifies new business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position within the industry
- Developing and qualifying leads to drive additional sales opportunities through cold-calling, networking, and other lead generation opportunities
- Achieves objectives established in annual sales plan
- Using a consultative sales approach, gather information and present proposals to C-Level Executives
- Bachelor’s Degree desired but not required
- Minimum 2+ years of B2B sales experience
- Ability to build long-term relationships with C-level executives and business owners
- Experience selling a complex service to high level decision makers
Since our founding nearly 50 years ago, Lucas Group has led and continuously transformed the executive recruiting industry by delivering transcendent executive talent to our corporate clients while helping individuals fully realize their career ambitions. Our collaborative culture attracts and rewards the industry’s top recruiters and, coupled with industry-leading methodologies, drives superior results.
We have unparalleled reach across major U.S. cities, job functions and industries, with divisions specializing in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Military Transition, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Operations, as well as Contract Engineering.
From a one-man operation in 1970 in Atlanta, Lucas Group has grown to nearly 450 employees and our success is built on unmatched customer service and bottom line results.
Our objective: To be a trusted consultant for all of your professional recruiting and placement needs.