REGIONAL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Since 1921, we have provided quality construction services to our customers. Our success with our customers is based on our core values and unique skills. Over the years we have expanded our market regionally and added complementary real estate development, and facilities management services. Our companies offer a unique set of skills and services directed toward building owners. Our Tagline is Your Building Partner and we do so by providing a complete building services package beginning with planning and pre-construction services; development and property management services; construction services; and building management services.
We are looking for a dynamic, self-starting, strategic thinking individual to drive our sales locally and regionally. This position will report directly to the President and is responsible for actively seeking and securing new business opportunities with existing customers in the Greater Cincinnati and new customers in the surrounding Regional Markets. Additionally, this position will develop and maintain positive relationships with our customers and follow-up to ensure their expectations are met.
1. Maintain and expand relationships with current and future customers.
2. Engage in industry, business, and community organizations.
3. Consult with potential customers to understand their needs, identify, and analyze customer preferences to properly direct sales efforts.
4. Create and deliver sales presentations to customers, outlining the capabilities of the company.
5. Design and implement a strategic business plan to acquire new customers and recognize sales opportunities with existing customers.
6. Develop new sales and marketing strategies and participate in new and ongoing social media campaigns.
7. Lead sales forecasting and use industry and customer knowledge to identify areas of potential growth.
8. Utilize the Salesforce CRM system to maintain records of customer interactions and transactions, record details of inquiries, orders, support issues, comments, action requests and follow up activities.
9. Demonstrate leadership and communication skills with ability and willingness to face challenges, recruit, lead, and mentor others, and effectively address conflict.
10. Perform other duties as required to succeed.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE and KNOWLEDGE
1. Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing, or related field,
2. Five (5) years’ experience with proven track record of success in sales and time management,
3. Computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Salesforce CRM.