Business Developer - Recruitment - Remote
One of our top clients is looking for a new Business Development Manager to work alongside the owner to help lead and generate new business. Our client is a start-up recruitment/consulting firm who is currently in the growth phase working with clients in the Restaurant and Hospitality industry. In this position, someone who is a self-motivated sales hunter with experience selling services in to these industries will be very successful. This person will be selling to the small to mid-size players in this space across the country and will have the opportunity to grow their book of business.
Some Responsibilities Include:
- Generating and calling on inbound/outbound leads.
- Finding and developing new markets and increasing sales.
- Maintaining good working relationships and increasing the value of current client accounts.
- Developing personal and team goals and ensuring standards are met each quarter.
- Must have at least 3 years of B2B sales.
- Must have experience selling into the Hotel, Restaurant, and Hospitality industry.
- Demonstrated B2B sales experience; must be able to talk about their numbers.
- The ideal fit for this role is someone with a strong business development background selling recruitment services, a self-starter personality and has existing contacts in the hotel/hospitality/restaurant industry.
We offer a competitive base salary with a bonus package and commission structure. This position is remote and can work anywhere in the United States. If you are interested in this role, please apply to this posting directly.