Business Development Executive
Full-time | Dallas, TX
Seeking a charismatic, assertive sales professional to target enterprise-level sales and channel partner groups. Comfort in networking and cold calling in addition to board room situations is a must. If you’re an assertive problem solver looking for the chance to earn serious money, create excitement, and paint pictures with words, join us.
- Are you a proactive and confident self-starter that thrives in competitive situations?
- Are you a self-assured and strategic problem solver capable of taking risky approaches and making deals?
- Do you tend to step into a leading sales rank in other organizations?
- Does high commission and earnings and setting new sales records get your adrenaline pumping?
- Do you thrive in an open, fast-paced, people-centered work culture?
- Are you comfortable having detailed and analytical conversations with C-level executives and highly sophisticated users?
If this sounds like you, we want you on our team!
Reporting to the Director of Sales, we are seeking someone who can:
- Execute sales strategies that ensure company meets revenue objectives
- Prospect new opportunities through networking, cold calling and other lead-generation activities
- Manage the sales cycle: lead qualification, arrange and provide demonstrations, quoting and closing
- Use insight and consultative selling techniques to teach customers about the industry and offer unique perspectives on their business pain points
- Prospect and find ideal channel partner groups – corporate business groups, municipalities, colleges and universities - target enterprise-level sales
- Qualify prospects as per sales plan, budget and decision cycle
- Handle sales process, from prospecting through close, and be an expert on the product
- Attend tradeshows and conferences and represent company in a sales lead capacity
- Build and document sales activities in company CRM (SFDC)
- Prepare and engage in business development team status meetings
- Engage in industry educational meetings and product development updates
- Coordinate with management team to enhance sales presentations
- Meet productivity metrics as per management team direction
- Handle customer presentation, quotes, RFIs and RFPs
- Focus on horizontal markets and mange key-prospect relationships
- Run demos for prospects and develop catered presentations
- Run live and web-based presentations
- Work collaboratively with clients
- Know and demonstrate knowledge, at an in-depth level, of the products, methodology and data
- Understand each client’s organization and structure; know the client’s business and how they benefit by using our platform
- Understand competitive products, including strengths and weaknesses
- Have a bachelor’s degree
- Have a proven track record with sales achievement
- Want to grow your career with a dynamic organization
- Are excellent at understanding and communicating analytics and data
- Are experienced with using Salesforce.com or similar CRM technology
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have ability to juggle multiple projects while meeting deadlines
- Are comfortable in a fast-paced, high-growth environment