Lucas Group has partnered with our client on their search for a Business Application Analyst. As the IT Business System Core Application Analyst, you are responsible for supporting the local organization with all core applications in the US.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Support the local (Key) Users with core applications.
- Support local deployment of new applications and/or upgrades.
- Help users with reported issues, questions, and defects.
- Support local organization with Business Requirements Descriptions for the Core applications.
- Support Functional and Technical Application management.
- Act as main contact person between US organization, and IT and Global Business Application Owners.
- Strive to standardize the applications across business units and within US.
- Support Procurement in negotiating the licenses and support costs.
- Support Service Delivery to improve customer satisfaction.
- Support Business Relations to understand business strategy, needs and priorities.
- Support Project Manager(s) in implementation and/or deployment of the applications.
- Support senior management by providing roadmaps for the applications in the US.
- In line with the IT Strategy, assist in managing transition of existing applications towards cloud (e.g., Azure).
- Perform all other job duties as assigned.
- Prior knowledge of manufacturing, logistics, and finance processes.
- Knowledge of methodologies and trends in Cloud environments.
- Ability and willingness to travel to other North American locations as required.
- Strong interpersonal skills and business acumen and orientation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in an international team environment and matrix organization.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- High degree of flexibility and able to multitask. As well as positive attitude, strong work ethic, integrity
- High degree of initiative, dependability, and ability to work with little supervision, while resilient to change.
Educational & Work Requirements:
- Degree: Bachelor's degree, or equivalent combination of education (ITIL certification preferred)
- Work Experience: Minimum 5 years’ experience in implementing and supporting SAP applications.
Title: Business Application Analyst
Location: Youngstown, OH
Client Industry: Packaging
Client Job ID: 1582741