The Business Analyst has responsibility for helping to develop and drive operational excellence across the enterprise. As an Analyst you will be supporting Business Transformation in Strategy and Execution. Your role will be part of a growing team supporting this global company and providing guidance to the executive team via frequent communication including presentations, statistical analysis, and process improvement strategies post-acquisition. The position is an informal leadership pipeline for future leaders within the company’s manufacturing business units.
Role Highlights include:
- Partner with business leaders to develop, promote, standardize, and drive operating mechanisms which provide key performance indicator visibility, accountability, and action planning to continually improve business performance
- Identify, define, quantify, and realize sustainable value through revenue enhancement and cost and margin improvement tied to the commercial aspects of the clients’ business.
- Business and practice development for internal projects including coordination activities with Operations, Sales, C-Suite executive, and engineering/manufacturing personnel amongst various manufacturing sites.
- Participate in transformation business projects such as restructurings, procurement initiatives, kaizen events, product line reviews and business process assessments and optimizations.
- Preparation of business research and analysis, including financial analysis.
- Preparation of underlying materials, leading/participation in workshops.
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field and at least four (4) years of progressive, post-baccalaureate work experience. Must have proven experience in business integrations, divestitures, or carve-outs including experience with quantitative and qualitative analysis.
Additional experience in the following:
- M&A management consulting experience supporting manufacturing operations.
- Design and execution of Manufacturing Process Improvement to include Kaizen and Lean practices
- Go-to-market approaches, growth strategy and revenue synergy design/capture.
- Evaluation of market size, competition, and commercial operations.
- Experience leading and managing in complex business environments (plant operations).
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills, and the ability to develop long-lasting relationships both internally and externally.
- Must be willing and able to travel up to 50% on short notice, domestic and international (Covid permitting)
Title: Business Analyst
Client Industry: Industrial Manufacturing
Client Job ID: 1581224