Business Analyst Job – Job #1569442
The Business Analysts serves as a liaison between the Department’s business staff and the technical and operational staff. Must also have a complete understanding of business requirements with a technology background in healthcare.
- May Serves as a business Subject Matter Expert (SME) for program planning, business management, budget development, and software configuration and implementation
- Assists in the estimation of resource needs and the development of cost estimates
- Conducts and coordinates financial, product, market, operational, and related research to support business planning
- Interpret and evaluates research data; develops integrated business analyses and projections for incorporation into strategic decision-making
- Provides guidance for technical and operational staff in specific business areas, including all MITA business areas.
- Experience in Medicare, Medicaid, or Pharmacy business domains is mandatory.
- Experience in Healthcare Payor or clinical Provider is desirable.
Permanent job in Clearwater