* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. *
Manage a $6-8 million P & L. Lead a team of 30; also you’ve got 70 drivers who are independent contractors. This is an incredible opportunity to run a business right out of the military. Rarely will a JMO get this opportunity right out of the military.
Seeking hands-on Branch Manager to oversee the daily activities of the Nashville TN station to include drivers and operations team, while promoting a safe and productive work environment and ensuring excellent service to our customers.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Making certain Owner Operators are in compliance at all times
- Staff recruiting and retention
- Managing and adhering to budget requirements
- Maintaining communication with ‘key’ customers and meeting expectations on a daily basis
- Resolving customer issues in a timely manner and providing quality service
- Coaching of personnel to ensure driver safety, package routing accuracy and timely pick-ups and deliveries
- Conducting performance reviews and providing continual feedback on both positive and negative performance
- Traveling to other stations in the district to offer support as needed
- Collaborating with other managers to design and implement system improvements