Our client, the premier supplier and manufacturer of axles, doors, venting products and related components in the utility trailer, boat trailer, recreational vehicle, heavy duty and manufactured housing markets, has an opportunity for a Branch Manager at their distribution facility located in Plant City, Florida.
Our client has been a leading manufacturer of trailer axles, brakes and actuation, along with entrance door and venting products for over 50 years serving the utility trailer, recreational vehicle, heavy duty, manufactured housing, agricultural, marine and specialty markets. Our client has achieved its many years of success through a commitment to the principles of superior quality, continuous improvement and unparalleled customer service.
Our client offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits. The benefits package includes Health, Dental, Vision, Life, STD, LTD, FSA, HSA and 401(k) Plan with company contributions.
The Branch Manager is responsible for managing branch operations to support sales and profitability. Overall responsibility for branch location including safety, employees, inventory and equipment in accordance to company policies, practices and procedures.
Primary Duties And Responsibilities
- Direct all operational aspects including distribution operations, customer service, human resources, administration and sales
- Assess local market conditions and identify current and prospective sales opportunities
- Develop forecasts, financial objectives and business plans
- Meet goals and metrics
- Manage budget and allocate funds appropriately
- Bring out the best of branch’s personnel by providing training, coaching, development and motivation
- Locate areas of improvement and propose corrective actions that meet challenges and leverage growth opportunities
- Share knowledge with other branches and headquarters on effective practices, competitive intelligence, business opportunities and needs
- Address customer and employee satisfaction issues promptly
- Adhere to high ethical standards and comply with all regulations/applicable laws
- Network to improve the presence and reputation of the branch and company
- Stay abreast of competing markets and provide reports on market movement and penetration
- Ensure that all branch personnel perform their job duties in a safe manner and that they take all reasonable precautions to avoid work-related accidents. Hire only personnel that demonstrate an understanding of safe work practices and will commit to following the safety procedures of the company. Hold regular and frequent safety discussions and meetings to continually reinforce the safety message.
- Performs other tasks or duties as assigned.
Requires Bachelors Degree in Business and Marketing or a comparable discipline and at least 6 years related experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Desires The Following
Proven branch operational management experience, or similar role
Sufficient knowledge of modern management techniques and best practices
Ability to meet sales targets and production goals
Effective team leader