Lucas Group has partnered with a client on their search for a Billing Coordinator. This ideal candidate will be maintaining billing files for all customers and jobs, will be communicating with Accounts Receivables team, and be able to perform essential duties and activities assigned to this position. This role is in the Sugarland area and will be a 3–6-month Contract to hire position.
- Prepares monthly billing for fixed fee, square foot, special service, tag, re-bill and cost plus billing for a variety of customers and geographic district
- Gathers, organizes, and verifies all data pertinent for billing activity including labor distribution reports, invoices, vacancy reports, billing action forms and special service (tag) forms
- Reconciles billing line items to P&L.
- Follows up on past due invoices
- Prepare journal entries for labor and expense reclassification and accruals by GL personnel
- 3-5 years of related experience
- JDE experience preferred
- Strong communication skills