Title: Bilingual Training & Development Specialist
Reports to: Director of HR/Training & Development Manager
Location: Des Moines, IA
Relocation: Yes, lump-sum renter's relo
Lucas Group Job ID: 1575238
Role Overview: This is a newly created role to support the Fulfillment and Supply Chain business unit. There is a peer who sits in Ohio and is more of a facilitator. This individual will be responsible for the creation of the training programs. There are over 100 employees in the business unit. This role will be on the line, working with individuals as well as partnering with supervisors and managers in the creation of the programs. It is REQUIRED that they are bilingual in Spanish given the employee population. They need someone who has demonstrated employee development through their programs. Someone who is a true collaborator, humble yet ambitious. Confident in their abilities and what they’re presenting with the ability to sell their programs and the components of those programs to leadership for buy-in (business acumen is imperative).
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 3-5 years of relative experience (Fulfillment experience preferred)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information in a professional and ethical manner
- Ability to speak in front of associate groups
- Excellent problem solving and strong organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Must be customer-focused and able to react to changing priorities on short notice
- Must be proficient in MS Office
- Ability to plan, multitask, and manage time effectively
- Travel is 10% (to other company locations)
- There may be occasional training needs that occur during regular daytime work hours
- 1 or more year of facilitation experience
Since our founding nearly 50 years ago, Lucas Group has led and continuously transformed the executive recruiting industry by delivering transcendent executive talent to our corporate clients while helping individuals fully realize their career ambitions. Our collaborative culture attracts and rewards the industry’s top recruiters and, coupled with industry-leading methodologies, drives superior results.
We have unparalleled reach across major U.S. cities, job functions and industries, with divisions specializing in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Military Transition, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Operations, as well as Contract Engineering.
From a one-man operation in 1970 in Atlanta, Lucas Group has grown to nearly 450 employees and our success is built on unmatched customer service and bottom-line results.
Our objective: To be a trusted consultant for all of your professional recruiting and placement needs.