Lucas Group has partnered with a leading company in Illinois in its search for a Bilingual Human Resources Manager, specifically fluent in English and Spanish.
- Manages labor and employee relations, providing direction and counsel regarding human resources tools and processes.
- Union avoidance training – there have been some union talks in the past
- Leads talent management programs, including performance review cycle tracking, individual development plans, and succession planning
- Coordinates and facilitates onboarding programs
- Ensures the facility is compliant with all Federal and State laws relating to such policies as EEO, FMLA, FLSA, Human Rights, ERISA, OSHA, I9, etc.
- Participates in plant staff meetings to ensure an integrated business partnership and a strong link with strategy and the direction of the business
- Ability to critically analyze HR data for the purpose of identifying trends and preparing HR plans (i.e. performance management tracking, vacancy reports, HR scorecard, retention rates, etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of five years of experience in Human Resources
- Manufacturing experience required
- Union Avoidance
- Familiar with a 24/7 operational environment ideal
- Fluent in both Spanish and English
Title: Bilingual Human Resources Manager (Spanish)
Location: Rockford, IL
Relocation Offered: YES!
Lucas Group Job ID: 1577950