Title: Bilingual Human Resources Manager
Location: South Bend, IN
Open to Relocation: Yes
Lucas Group Job ID: 1575766
Role Overview: Lucas Group has partnered with a Manufacturer on their search for a Bilingual Human Resources Manager located near South Bend, IN. This HR Manager will manage a team of direct reports. The ideal candidate must be bilingual in Spanish, have 5+ HR experience and have worked in a plant or manufacturing environment with heavy Employee Relations and ideally union experience. The HR Manager will serve as the HR expert to build the HR structure while implementing and integrating existing company policies and procedures.
- At least 5+ year’s progressive HR experience
- Must have multiple years of experience at the HR Manager level
- Current or prior experience managing a team of direct reports
- Bilingual in Spanish
- Experience in a manufacturing or plant setting
- Manage the recruitment process to source and retain top talent
- Plan and conduct new employee orientation
- Coordinate HR activities to ensure legal compliance
- Participate in the investigation and resolution of ongoing employee relations issues
- Effectively administer programs in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Manager relationship with local union(s) and participate in future contract negotiations
Since our founding nearly 50 years ago, Lucas Group has led and continuously transformed the executive recruiting industry by delivering transcendent executive talent to our corporate clients while helping individuals fully realize their career ambitions. Our collaborative culture attracts and rewards the industry’s top recruiters and, coupled with industry-leading methodologies, drives superior results.
We have unparalleled reach across major U.S. cities, job functions and industries, with divisions specializing in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Military Transition, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Operations, as well as Contract Engineering.
From a one-man operation in 1970 in Atlanta, Lucas Group has grown to nearly 450 employees and our success is built on unmatched customer service and bottom-line results.
Our objective: To be a trusted consultant for all of your professional recruiting and placement needs.