Title: Bilingual Human Resources Business Partner
Location: Youngstown, OH
Lucas Group Job ID: 1575163
Role Overview: Lucas Group has partnered with a manufacturing and distribution firm within an essential industry located in the Youngstown, OH area on a search for a Bilingual HRBP. The ideal person will be a true generalist, focus on recruiting and retention, and help grow the organization. This person needs to be flexible, innovative, hands-on, and willing to put the best HR practices into motion.
- Will manage 1 or more direct reports
- Coach and develop the team as well as both hourly and salaried employees
- Hold responsibilities for all aspects of employee relations including any investigations
- Lead culture engagement initiatives and drive change
- Participate in the recruitment process and aspects of payroll
- 5+ years of HR experience
- Must be bilingual (Spanish & English)
- Union avoidance experience
Since our founding nearly 50 years ago, Lucas Group has led and continuously transformed the executive recruiting industry by delivering transcendent executive talent to our corporate clients while helping individuals fully realize their career ambitions. Our collaborative culture attracts and rewards the industry’s top recruiters and, coupled with industry-leading methodologies, drives superior results.
We have unparalleled reach across major U.S. cities, job functions and industries, with divisions specializing in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Military Transition, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Operations, as well as Contract Engineering.
From a one-man operation in 1970 in Atlanta, Lucas Group has grown to nearly 450 employees and our success is built on unmatched customer service and bottom line results.
Our objective: To be a trusted consultant for all of your professional recruiting and placement needs.