Lucas Group has partnered with a leading communications healthcare company on their search for a Benefits Manager located in Austin, TX. This individual will assist in the development of benefits strategies, plans, and programs in addition to overseeing the day-to-day operations of benefits programs in the system. This is an exciting opportunity for a passionate, motivated individual with growth potential in an expanding organization. The Benefits Manager will report into the VP of HR, and supervise a Benefits Analyst. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Oversees and manages all employee compensation and benefits programs to include health and wealth, medical, life, disability, and all employee savings plans
- Assists with the evaluation of competitive trends in benefit programs including employee demographics and budgetary conditions.
- Develops relationships with and monitors performance of benefit vendors, record keepers and consultants.
- Oversees government reporting according to state and federal compliance requirements.
- Assists with Open Enrollment planning and is responsible for development and implementation of open enrollment communications.
- Responsible for monitoring national, state and local laws, regulations and guidelines governing employee benefits and formulates recommendations to ensure compliance.
- Bachelors degree preferred and 5+ years of experience
- Excellent human relations and communication skills
- Proven managerial skills
- Benefits experience in a mid size to large organization ( 5,000 employees +)
- Experience using ADP a plus
Title: Benefits Manager
Location: Austin, TX
Client Industry: Communications Healthcare
Client Job ID: 1580252