Title: Benefits Manager
Location: Tysons, VA
Lucas Group ID: 1573270
Role Overview: Lucas Group has partnered with local technology company in their search for a Benefits Manager. Overseeing and administering the entire company’s benefit programs and packages for the young and growing company with domestic and international employees. The Benefits Manager will be responsible for developing and maintaining strong relationships with business and unit leaders. The Benefits Manager acts as a point of contact for company employees seeking advice or clarification regarding various plans options and eligibility.
Additionally, the Benefits Manager will closely monitor and utilize industry trends and costs to adapt plans that best fit the needs of the company and employees. The ideal individual is detail- oriented and thrives in a fast paced, quickly changing, and progressive environment. The Benefits Manager works closely with the HR department and acts as the analytical guru of the team.
- Manage all benefit programs- dental, disability, COBRA, 401(k), life, medical etc.
- Utilize superior customer service skills to aptly respond to employee’s questions
- Lead the yearly renewal process, suggest improvements and synthesize information
- Lead education sessions and new hire onboarding
- Bachelor’s degree
- 6+ years’ experience in benefits administration
- 2+ years’ experience in a supervisory, team lead or leadership capacity
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Workday and an interest to learn and utilize new technologies
- Strength in building and implementing process and building internal relationships
Since our founding nearly 50 years ago, Lucas Group has led and continuously transformed the executive recruiting industry by delivering transcendent executive talent to our corporate clients while helping individuals fully realize their career ambitions. Our collaborative culture attracts and rewards the industry’s top recruiters and, coupled with industry-leading methodologies, drives superior results.
We have unparalleled reach across major U.S. cities, job functions and industries, with divisions specializing in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Military Transition, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Operations, as well as Contract Engineering.
From a one-man operation in 1970 in Atlanta, Lucas Group has grown to nearly 450 employees and our success is built on unmatched customer service and bottom line results.
Our objective: To be a trusted consultant for all of your professional recruiting and placement needs