Lucas Group has partnered with a Fortune 1000 company on their search for a Benefits Consultant located in Knoxville, TN area. This individual will assist in the development of benefits strategies, plans, and programs in addition to overseeing the day-to-day operations of benefits programs in the system. This is an exciting opportunity for a passionate, motivated individual with growth potential in an expanding organization.
- Assists with the evaluation of competitive trends in benefit programs including employee demographics and budgetary conditions.
- Develops relationships with and monitors performance of benefit vendors, record keepers and consultants.
- Oversees government reporting according to state and federal compliance requirements.
- Assists with Open Enrollment planning and is responsible for development and implementation of open enrollment communications.
- Responsible for monitoring national, state and local laws, regulations and guidelines governing employee benefits and formulates recommendations to ensure compliance.
- Bachelors degree preferred and 5+ years of experience
- Excellent human relations and communication skills
- Benefits experience within a large organization ( 10,000 employees +)
Title: Benefits Consultant
Location: Knoxville, TN
Client Job ID: 1582526