Title: Benefits & Compensation Specialist
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Lucas Group Job ID: 1569525
Role Overview: Lucas Group has partnered with a leading manufacturing organization in the Cincinnati area on their search for a Benefits & Compensation Specialist. This person will need to have strong working knowledge in benefits administration & enrollment with some exposure to compensation. This person must be administratively strong, a self-starter, and able to drive performance and success.
- Health , Dental, RX and Life Insurance Benefits; Long-term and Short-term Disability Benefits.
- Run RFPs and evaluate bids.
- Roll-out the Plan Annually and analyze claims.
- 401K Plan Administration
- Assist on annual STI and LTI plans
- Deferred Comp Plan
- Workers Comp
- Familiarity with wage studies and determining appropriate pay for the job
- 5+ years benefits experience
- base level of compensation management experience, 1+ year
- strong communication skills- will be partnering with directors and executives
- manage multiple assignments and prioritize tasks
- Bachelor's degree
Lucas Group is North America's premier executive search firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist mid-tier to Fortune 500 clients find transcendent, executive talent; candidates fully realize their career ambitions, and associates find professional success. Headquartered in Atlanta, GA with 16 regional offices, our trusted, consultative, and passionate recruitment professionals combine industry depth and geographic breadth to deliver superior results. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com.