Lucas Group has partnered with our client in the Aviation Industry located in San Fernando Valley, CA on their search for a Benefits and Compensation Manager.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Comprehensive knowledge of benefits and compensation programs, policies, procedures, and applicable legislation.
- Develop organization’s pay scale and structure.
- Determine competitive wage rates and change as necessary.
- Work with managers to help develop promotion and retention strategies for existing employees.
- Ensure that the company’s pay scale complies with changing state and federal laws and regulations.
- Strong knowledge managing benefits and compensation in a Human Resources Information System
- Developing and implementing new compensation and benefits programs, policies, and procedures.
- Ensuring all programs, policies, and procedures comply with current legislation.
- Preparing budgets, reports, and presentations.
- Ability to prioritize and organize workflow
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with all levels of managers, staff, clients, and vendors
- Able to handle sensitive and confidential documents
- Strong teamwork acumen with a profound ability to work under extreme pressure
- Prepare and run HR metrics reports
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Strong passion for working in a fast-paced and result-oriented environment
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
Educational & Work Requirements:
- Bachler's in Human Resources or related field, certifications, such as a CEBS or SHRM preferred
- 5+ years experience in compensation and benefits.
Title: Benefits and Compensation Manager
Location: Van Nuys, CA
Client Industry: Aviation
Lucas Group ID: