Title: Benefits Administrator
Location: Frisco, TX
Lucas Group Job ID: 1575306
Role Overview: Our client, a major software company in North Texas, is currently seeking a Benefits Administrator to join their team.
- Design new benefits programs
- Work directly with new vendors to add specialized services to company assets
- Consistently re-assess current programs to ensure cost savings and effectiveness
- Thoroughly document benefit processes
- Ensure compliance with applicable government regulations. Ensure timeliness and accuracy of required reporting and fees
- Coordinate daily benefits processing
- Oversee maintenance of employee benefits files, maintain group benefits database, and update employee payroll records
Here is what you need to bring to the table:
- 3+ years’ experience with Benefits, Dayforce experience is a major must
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office suite of programs
- Project and team management/leadership skills and experience
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment with associates
- Strong analytical skills and a thorough knowledge of plan designs
- Knowledge of benefits language
- Must be knowledgeable of ACA, ERISA, FMLA, ADA, workers' compensation, Medicare, COBRA, and Social Security and DOL requirements
- Excellent communication and organization skills
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree, Human Resources certification such as PHR or SHRM is highly preferred
Since our founding nearly 50 years ago, Lucas Group has led and continuously transformed the executive recruiting industry by delivering transcendent executive talent to our corporate clients while helping individuals fully realize their career ambitions. Our collaborative culture attracts and rewards the industry’s top recruiters and, coupled with industry-leading methodologies, drives superior results.
We have unparalleled reach across major U.S. cities, job functions and industries, with divisions specializing in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Military Transition, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Operations, as well as Contract Engineering.
From a one-man operation in 1970 in Atlanta, Lucas Group has grown to nearly 450 employees and our success is built on unmatched customer service and bottom-line results.
Our objective: To be a trusted consultant for all of your professional recruiting and placement needs.